July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to export an ECAD geometry from Zuken CR 8000 Design Force to ANSYS SIwave. Design Force supports two different translation flows, one based on the ANSYS Neutral File (ANF) format and another based on the ANSYS Electronics Database (EDB) format. This video describes the ANF flow wherein ANF and CMP files are generated from Zuken. The ANF file contains information about the layout geometry and the CMP (component) file contains the electrical properties of the passive components such as resistors, inductors, and capacitors. These two files are imported into ANSYS SIwave. ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of electronic packages and PCBs. Note: The export and import features shown in the drop down menu within Design Force CR-8000 can be purchased from Zuken , Inc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part I
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
- Importing Allegro, APD, SiP into Icepak via ODB++
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part II
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part VI (Mechanical Reliability)
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 6