July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video, you will learn how to import the ODB++ database from Mentor Xpedition to ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout and to ANSYS SpaceClaim. You will also learn how to use an XML control file to modify which component properties are imported into HFSS 3D Layout. After the import process completes successfully, you will learn how to review the values of the resistors, inductors, and capacitors and compare them with the ones present in the Bill Of Materials file. The video also compares the stackups of this printed circuit board between Xpedition and HFSS 3D Layout. Later in this video you will learn how to import a compressed ODB.tgz file to ANSYS SpaceClaim and confirm all the layers were translated accurately into SpaceClaim.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.