Workbench 2020R2 GUI and Spaceclaim2020R2 GUI do not appear when running these products from the Windows 10 Start Menu. No warnings or errors are shown.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
Open Windows event viewer “C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsAdministrative ToolsEvent Viewer.lnk” Action Refresh Windows Logs Application Action Refresh If entries exist for ANSYS products and the errors shown include BEX64 Right Mouse Click each of, C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsANSYS 2020 R2SpaceClaim 2020 R1.lnk” C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsANSYS 2020 R2Workbench 2020 R1.lnk” and choose Trouble Shoot Compatibility Try Recommended settings Test the program If the ANSYS software open OK. Next Yes, save these settings for this program. If the ANSYS software still fails Next Cancel
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows
- Question: What should I do if ANSYS Sherlock 2020 R1 shows ERROR: String index out of range: -1?