Tagged: ansys-fluent, radiation
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
The non-gray DO model specifies that BOTH radiation absorption and emission occur at different wavelength bands. These bands are specified in the non-gray DO model settings. In the wall boundary condition, instead of the wall Internal Emissivity being under the Thermal tab, it is now under the Radiation tab. Since wall emission of radiation also occurs at the wavelength bands set out in the model, there is now one emissivity for each band. The default value of these band emissivities is always 1.0. This is not a bug: band emissivity will generally differ from spectrum average emissivity. However, since the overall Internal Emissivity for the two setups is different, thermal results will differ.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- How to read solar load data files from serial ANSYS Fluent versions before 18.2 in a newer serial version?
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
- Tips for resolving unphysical temperatures and poor convergence with CHT cases.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.