Windows 10 to Windows HPC 2016, RSM 2021 R1, the combination of RSM internal file transfer, Regular (non-admin) domain user account (also in HPC user group), CNAME (Alias canonical name) used in Submit host, fails the RSM test job with below error in RSM job log submitting job (after file uploading): “Credentials not cached on srred1hpchn03 for destination: HPC_Cluster2
” srred1hpchn03 is the real hostname of the Windows HPC head node, cluster2.kymeta.local is the CNAME.
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
2 options to make it work: Option #1, change file transfer from “RSM internal file transfer” to Operation system file transfer” Option #2, change “Submit host” from CNAME to real hostname of Windows HPC head node.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.