Why does ANSYS Workbench 11.0 SP1 crashes at startup with the error â€œAnsysWB.exe has encountered a problem and needs to closeâ€?
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
ANSYS Workbench 11.0 SP1 crashes at startup with the following error: *** AnsysWB Module *** AnsysWB.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you click the “Click here” link, further error information is shown: *** ANSYSWB Module *** AppName: ansyswbu.exe AppVer: 11.2007.10.1 ModName: sdkdllu.dll ModVer: 11.2007.262.1 Offset: 0000000000003274 Please try the following: – Start > Run – Type: regedit – Now browse to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareANSYS, Inc.v110APFrameworkAddins – Right click on “Addins” and go to export. This will create a backup of your registry key if it should need to be restored. – Now inside of “HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareANSYS, Inc.v110APFrameworkAddins”, delete the following keys: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareANSYS, Inc.v110APFrameworkAddinsAUTODYN HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareANSYS, Inc.v110APFrameworkAddins BladeEditor HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareANSYS, Inc.v110APFrameworkAddinsBladeGen – Now rerun Workbench.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?