June 6, 2022 at 9:58 amFAQParticipant
Make sure the arguments of the *TOPER command are correctly passed.
For example, when you use ADD as the operation it will be performed as follows:
ParR(i,j,k) = FACT1*Par1(i,j,k) + FACT2 *Par2(i,j,k) + CON1
Also, it is necessary for both the parameters (ie Par1 and Par2) to have the same dimensions and the same variable names corresponding to those dimensions. Par1 and Par2 must also have identical index values for rows, columns, etc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?