March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
Usually, the location of partition boundaries will not affect the solution. However, there are at least 3 exceptions to consider: 1.When a partition boundary lies along a GGI interface 2.When a partition boundary lies along a free surface interface 3.When a partition boundary lies along high aspect ratio elements Essentially, these are all cases in which the equations are more difficult to solve, and adding a partition boundary at these locations will cause problem. There are a few possible solutions: 1.In the case of high aspect ratio elements, improve the mesh to reduce the aspect ratio 2.Run in serial 3.Set the Partition Type to User Specified Direction and pick a direction that will avoid the problem area
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1