March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
When running a large simulation case or a case that involves a lot of constraints (boundary conditions), POLYFLOW may be aborted before the first iteration with the error message “Number of constraints exceeded!” In most cases, this can be circumvented by entering (or modifying) an option in the .p3rc file. If running in POLYMAN, select the simulation and click on Tools > Options > Polyflow. In the box that appears, under â€œModify .p3rc configuration fileâ€, add MCONTR 30 and run the simulation If running in Workbench environment, right click on Solution cell and click on Preferences > Polyflow. In the box that appears, under â€œModify .p3rc configuration fileâ€, add MCONTR 30 and run the simulation If running simulations in standalone mode, then create a .p3rc file containing MCONTR 30 and launch the POLYFLOW calculation with the command polyflow â€“s .p3rc
output.lst The factor ’30’ is indicative and can be increased if the ‘Number of constraints exceeded!’ message still appears. Then, run the calculation again.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?