March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
The standard help/documentation for SCDM does not cover the SCDM scripting part. You can find help/documentation in the installation folder: For R18.0:C:Program FilesANSYS Incv180scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V16 For R18.1: C:Program FilesANSYS Incv181scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V16 For R18.2: C:Program FilesANSYS Incv182scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V17 For R19.0:C:Program FilesANSYS Incv190scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V17 For R19.1:C:Program FilesANSYS Incv191scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V17 For R19.2:C:Program FilesANSYS Incv192scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V17 For 2019R1:C:Program FilesANSYS Incv193scdmSpaceClaim.Api.V17 The solutions published on the customer portal and related to the scripting in SpaceClaim DirectModeler are tagged with the filter: Scripting under ‘Area’
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.