When using the variable “Isentropic Static Enthalpy” in a CEL expression or Monitor the solver does result in an error message about illegal argument for callback function.
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
When using the variable “Isentropic Static Enthalpy” in a CEL expression or Monitor the solver might result in the following error message: +——————————————————————–+ | ERROR #001100279 has occurred in subroutine ErrAction. | | Message: | | An error: Illegal argument for callback function areaAve(Isentrop- | | ic Static Enthalpy)@OUTLET | +——————————————————————–+ +——————————————————————–+ | ERROR #001100279 has occurred in subroutine ErrAction. | | Message: | | Stopped in routine GET_CBCK_VALUE | +——————————————————————–+ The “Isentropic Static Enthalpy” variable is only available when 1) The “Efficiency Output” is activated in the monitor objects 2) The “Efficiency Calculation Method” is set to “Total to Static”, i.e. not to “Total to Total” Hence, the CCL for the Monitor Objects has to contain this section: MONITOR OBJECTS: EFFICIENCY OUTPUT: Efficiency Calculation Method = Total to Static Efficiency Type = Both Compression and Expansion Inflow Boundary = S1 Inlet Option = Output To Solver Monitor Outflow Boundary = R1 Outlet END END
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1