When using ETABLE to read surface solution (e.g., ETABLE,xx,surf,9), nothing is saved. Warning: The requested database is not available.
April 5, 2023 at 2:33 pmFAQParticipant
If there is pressure applied in the model, the pressure setting needs to be set as Applied by “Direct” instead of “Surface Effect”. “Surface Effect” will create surface over solid to apply pressure. However Surface solution is available for solid element only.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Structural modeling with ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- ANSYS Mechanical: Node Merge
- What might cause the “Error: HResult E_Fail has been returned from a call to a COM component” in SpaceClaim?
- How can you identify the element types used by Mechanical?
- How do I address the DesignModeler error: “Lines do not form a closed loop”?
- How to change/assign element type in Mechanical?
- Why does Mechanical sometimes issue a warning about having wedge elements in the model?
- Generating Mesh for Finite Element Analysis in ANSYS Workbench
- ANSYS Mechanical: What’s New in 2020 R2
- How to avoid SpaceClaim session freezing or slowing down for certain operations?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.