When trying to submit CFX to a Microsoft Windows cluster you receive the following error Could no connect to any OLE Job Scheduler
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Resolution You have to make sure .NET 3.5 is installed on all nodes on the cluster. You cannot install this feature through Server Manager as was allowed with Microsoft Server 2008. You must install it as is instructed below. Installing .NET 3.5 on Microsoft Server 2012 You need to make sure you have the 2012 Server ISO mounted as a drive letter in windows. Once you have the iso mounted as a drive letter, open and command prompt and run as administrator. Type the following: dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /all /Source:d:sourcessxs /LimitAccess (Note: Source should be the Windows installation disc. In this example, this was located on D:. You will need to change the drive letter based on your mounted drive letter) Once you run that command, you should have .Net Framework 3.5 installed successfully. You can verify .NET installations by going into the Windows Registry, “regedit”. HKEY Local Machine, Software, Microsoft, .NET Framework…. You will need to make sure this is installed on every compute node. Additionally, ensure that you have the latest Windows updates on all nodes.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?