When trying to import my model GAMBIT geometry into SpaceClaim I get the following error: ‘Attach failed; Geometry Interface not found; no compatible interface found for this file type’ error. There is also no GAMBIT import option under the file types?
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
GAMBIT geometry files are now no longer supported for import into ANSYS from release 2019 R1, this is documented in the following release notes: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v193/ai_rn/cad_relnotes.html To be able to bring you GAMBIT files into ANSYS, install a version of the software prior to 2019 R1. You will then be able to import your GAMBIT geometry, save the SpaceClaim (or DM) file and then open that saved file in a more recent version of ANSYS.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?