When submitting 2019 R3 Mechanical job to Windows HPC cluster through RSM using local scratch as working directory, everything works except 3 issues: •Job State in HPC Job Manager shows “Failed”, rather than “Finished” •Temporarily local scratch folder and solve.out file generated by the job could not be automatically deleted after RSM job is finished. •Below warning in RSM job report log: Traceback (most recent call last): File “\head-nodeANSYS Incv195/RSM/Config/scripts/ClusterJobs.py”, line 1881, in
exitCode = main(sys.argv[1:]) File “\head-nodeANSYS Incv195/RSM/Config/scripts/ClusterJobs.py”, line 345, in main deleteLocalScratchDirectoryOnThisNode(nodeList, True, startingDirectory) File “\head-nodeANSYS Incv195/RSM/Config/scripts/ClusterJobs.py”, line 727, in deleteLocalScratchDirectoryOnThisNode shutil.rmtree(_localScratchDirectory) File “\head-nodeANSYS Incv195commonfilesCPython2_7_15winx64Releasepythonlibshutil.py”, line 266, in rmtree onerror(os.remove, fullname, sys.exc_info()) File “\head-nodeANSYS Incv195commonfilesCPython2_7_15winx64Releasepythonlibshutil.py”, line 264, in rmtree os.remove(fullname) WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: ‘C:/local/kkyx4xml.xn5\solve.out’
March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmFAQParticipant
Please refer to the attached PDF resolution document.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.