When running Mechanical APDL R18.x or R19.0 on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (including SP1, SP2, and SP3), the program may crash unexpectedly. The following are typical Traceback messages where these crashes may occur. Current ANSYS Traceback: loadhiswrite solvcl ANSYS Current ANSYS Traceback: nonlmonitor svkan solvcl ANSYS Current ANSYS Traceback: DomainOrder solvcl ANSYS
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Option #1: Prepend the following path to the user’s LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable: /lib64/noelision/, e.g. for Bash Shell: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib64/noelision/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH Option #2: Create file /etc/ld.so.conf.d/noelision.conf. Add the appropriate line: e.g. /lib64/noelision After saving the noelision.conf changes, run `ldconfig` to rebuild caches.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.