When rerunning a legacy WB Project from an older release (2019R1 or older), sometimes the Solution Combination results produce wrong or inconsistent results. What is the cause of this?
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
The Solution Combination GUI was redesigned in R2019-R1. To access the Legacy GUI, you need to activate beta switch. Confirm that each result set is included by checking the appropriate box next to the result in the Legacy GUI. If any result is left unchecked, that might be the source of the inconsistent or apparent incorrect combination result. Refer also to TFS Bug report 598139.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Mechanical: Fatigue Crack Growth Analysis using SMART Crack Growth
- Can the contact type (bonded or frictional) affect thermal results?
- How can I understand Beam Probe results?
- Which time integration scheme is used in transient thermal analysis and how to change the scheme?
- Why there is difference in contact status between two load steps during Bolt Pretension? LS1: Bolt is Loaded LS2: Pretension is locked
- Modeling Radiative Heat Transfer
- Static Structural Analysis of a Rear Upright – Part 1
- What is pinball radius and does mesh size effect this value?
- Stress Concentration Tips & Tricks
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.