When Launching Fluent on a non graphical node you will see this warning Warning: Cannot find hardware accelerated drivers. Performance might be severely impacted.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
To Disable this Warning: 1.Set an environment variable with the name: CX_NO_HARDWARE_VALIDITY_CHECKS and set the value to 1. 2.Launch Fluent with a user specified driver like x11 (or opengl), which can be done by adding e.g. -driver x11 from the command line. If you are getting this warning, it means your launching Fluent with x11 driver anyway so specifying that would make no difference. 3.The most recommended way, however, (like any other software warning) would be to realize that the warning is there for a reason and can be removed by fixing the root cause for it (which can give a major speed boost in running Fluent calculations with graphics). That can be done by using a supported visualization machine for running graphics (i.e. the host and cortex process) that has a supported graphics card and an updated graphics card driver. Visit the Ansys Platform Support Page for supported platforms and visualization solutions. https://www.ansys.com/solutions/solutions-by-role/it-professionals/platform-support
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.