When initializing a case, the CFX-Solver exits with return code 1 and the following messages: io_gunzip: Data error io_gunzip: decompressed too little data: got 43393 bytes, expected 960000 READ_BLKS_PAR : Decompression failed for WHAT=G/MFLOIP_FL1 WHERE=- ZN1/ES47 Stopped in routine READ_BLKS_PAR
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
The most likely cause of this failure is that the results file is corrupt. If so, it won’t be possible to restart from this file unfortunately. Corrupt files are rare. The most likely reasons for a corrupt file are that the solver failed while it was writing the output file (for example if the system ran out of disk space or a power failure occurred), or if the file has been copied (for example via FTP) it may have been damaged in transfer. Try to recopy the file to see if the issue can be avoided.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?