When I try to open WB, it crashes immediately. The error is below Faulting application name: AnsysFWW.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x5dd1a285 Faulting module name: InProcessClient64.dll, version: 184.108.40.206, time stamp: 0x5e0b181d Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x00000000000e7048 Faulting process id: 0x2a78 Faulting application start time: 0x01d5f16a04269419 Faulting application path: C:Program FilesANSYS Incv201FrameworkbinWin64AnsysFWW.exe Faulting module path: C:Program FilesSentinelOneSentinel Agent 220.127.116.11InProcessClient64.dll Report Id: 4bb860fb-f58d-4750-8923-393107ffbad1 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Is something wrong with my installation?
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
This is a known issue with the Sentinel One Virus portection program blocking ANSYS 2020R1 applications from running. Affected applications are SpaceClaim, Workbench and possibly others. The fix is to create exceptions in Sentinel One for the affected programs. Instructions for doing this are available on the Sentinel One website.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.