When I start the CFX solver for a case where the material is defined by an RGP file, I get the following error: “Could not find component in TASCflow RGP file” What is wrong with my RGP file?
Tagged: 2022 R1, BCs & Interfaces, cfx, compressible-flow, fluid-dynamics, materials
March 17, 2023 at 8:57 amFAQParticipant
When an RGP file is used, CFX parses the file header here: $$$$HEADER $$$R134A The name after the $$$ has be duplicated exactly by the Component Name that is set in the MATERIAL CCL. Both name and case MUST match or CFX will fail with the error. LIBRARY: &replace MATERIAL: r134a Material Group = User Object Origin = User Option = Pure Substance PROPERTIES: Component Name = R134A Option = Table Table Format = TASCflow RGP Table Name = D:/SUPPORT_2018_KEEP/RGP_issue_SR11202184604/Test.rgp END END END
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.