When I run desk top version of Additive Print (19.0.2), I am getting an error indicating that the License Manager version is out of date. The latest LM version is already installed. What is the solution?
April 5, 2023 at 2:31 pmFAQParticipant
The full error message is: ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR:Your version of the ANSYS license manager software is out of date. Please download and install the current ANSYS license manager from the ANSYS Customer Portal. The version of the license server 2325@***********.win.ansys.com [1.9.0] must be greater or equal to the client AM_PRINT_MODULE version [1.9.1]. This occurs only when Discovery Tools are installed before Additive Print. Discovery client is using a newer LM version than Additive Print . The Additive Print install will not overwrite it because the ‘about_licadmin’ file is newer and it is shared by both the client and LM install. The workaround is to uninstall Discovery tools and install AM first. This issue should be corrected in R19.1.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.