When creating prisms layers in the FTM workflow, inflation is grown from every fluid surface, even the inlets / outlets : how can I prevent that?
Tagged: 2019 R3, fault-tolerant, FLUENT Meshing/Tgrid, fluid-dynamics, Workflows
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
This is a known limitation for the FTM workflow in version 2019R3. The only current workaround is to replace the automated prisms creation by a scoped one (either by going back to the outline tree, and creating scoped prisms controls, either using a journal) This capability has been extended in version 2020R1 : boundary type can be set from the workflow (‘update boundary’ can be inserted after the surface mesh generation) and the prisms generation can be restricted to walls only
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.