When CFD-Post runs in batch mode on Linux without X11, it gets below error. Have to Ctrl+C to exit: connect /tmp/.X11-unix/X0: Connection refused viewer_ogl.exe: cannot connect to X server localhost:10.0
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Unset Display environment variable. For C Shell: unsetenv DISPLAY For Bash Shell: unset DISPLAY Running CFD-Post in batch should work mostly except not generating charts in reports or other outputs with below warning: Display is not set. Charts will not be generated in reports or other outputs. Please refer CFD-Post User’ Guide, 2.4. Running in Batch Mode: When launching CFD-Post on a remote Linux machine (though X, Exceed, and so on), the DISPLAY variable must be set to a valid X display before running in batch mode. The display will typically be your local Windows, or Linux machine. The remote machine must have permission to connect to the display (for example, by use of the xhost command if the X display is on a Linux machine).
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?