When adding –qos=XXX in RSM Configuration 2021 R1 > HPC Resource > “SLURM Job submission arguments (optional)”, selected SLURM partition in Queues tab is ignored, job will be submitted to the default SLURM partition. For example, below sbatch command could be found in RSM job report log without adding –qos=xxx: Final cluster command: sbatch -p YYY –ntask=N After adding –qos=XXX argument: Final cluster command: sbatch –ntasks=N
March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmSolutionParticipant
Known bug in RSM 2021 R1 and 2021 R2, the –qos=XXX option (Quality of Service) is being interpreted as overriding the RSM Queue (SLURM partition). It should be fixed in 2022 R1. For 2021 R1 and 2021 R2, replace Ans.Rsm.ClusterIntegration.dll with attached one. Replace on Linux side (/apps/ansys_inc/v211/RSM/bin/Ans.Rsm.ClusterIntegration.dll), if using RSM Launcher for “Able to directly submit and monitor HPC Jobs” Replace on Windows client side (C:Program FilesANSYS Incv211RSMbinAns.Rsm.ClusterIntegration.dll), if using “Use SSH or custom communication to the submit host”.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?