When a Creo surface part is imported into SpaceClaim I get the following error: “No B-Rep data in input file”.
June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
All CAD models are b-rep data unless it’s faceted data. B-rep means boundary (face) representation Usually when we see this the file size is very small and no supported data was saved to it. For example, the surfaces in Creo are hidden and aren’t being written to the file.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- How to invert selected edges/faces/bodies?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for CATIA: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters