May 31, 2022 at 3:45 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
This video introduces the new features for Ansys Mechanical 2021 R1. Features described in this video:
00:00 – Introduction
00:07 – Creating Line Bodies with Construction Geometry
00:42 – Modeling Slender Cable Structures
00:59 – Mechanical Technology Showcase
01:17 – Importing Element Orientations
01:37 – Freezing the Mesh on Parts
01:47 – Comparing Engineering Data Materials
02:01 – Solution Information
02:36 – New Scripting Features
03:14 – Bottom Up Substructuring
03:50 – Piezoelectric Analysis
04:34 – LS-DYNA Solver Selection
04:54 – LS-DYNA Unit System Support
05:13 – Short Fiber Composites
05:42 – ANSYS Motion
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.