What values should be used for the Reference inlet temperatures in the ungrouped macro heat exchanger model..?
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
1) The Reference Inlet temperature values are required to calculate the NTUs and effectiveness matrix for the heat exchanger for the heat rejection data table provided 2) the Reference Inlet temperatures for the Auxiliary & Primary fluids are the inlet temperatures for both the fluids, at which the experiment was performed to achieve the heat rejection data table
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- ANSYS Fluent: Heat transfer in a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger – Part 1
- What is difference in heat flux specified at the wall of a fluid domain and considering solid with the same heat source?
- Tips for resolving unphysical temperatures and poor convergence with CHT cases.