Tagged: 2020 R1, fluent, fluid-dynamics, General, General - FLUENT
March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmFAQParticipant
Fluent sometimes creates Iso-Surface to create a plane cross section (Mesh-X / Y / Z-Coordinate). We will explain the sign when Mass Flow Rate is calculated by Surface Integrals for this plane. Unlike the interior surface, plane surface, and imprint surface, Iso-Surface has no surface normal direction. Depending on the direction of the coordinate axis and the main flow direction, the positive / negative is determined as follows: When the main flow direction of the flow matches the vector direction of the coordinate axis (for example, flow in the positive direction of the Z axis): The main flow direction of the flow and the vector direction of the coordinate axis are opposite (for example, negative in the Z axis In the case of flow in the direction): negative value
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.