What is the reason for the following error message when defining PML in an Acoustics model: “All nodes of the elements attaching to PML interface with the PML element coordinate system number 0 have PEC boundary condition.”?
June 6, 2022 at 9:58 amFAQParticipant
This error message is due to extra nodes on the interface of PML elements. It’s recommended to use multibody part with “share topology” to generate a continuous mesh.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?