Tagged: 19.2, fluent, fluid-dynamics, General, General - FLUENT
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
You can enable poor mesh numerics in Fluent via the TUI command solve/set/poor-mesh-numerics enable yes n where n = 0, 1, or 2 is the order of the corrected solution in the poor quality cell. The order n is as follows: – 0th order assembles the solution directly from the surrounding solution in better quality cells – 1st order applies locally low order discretization and neglects some non-orthogonal gradient terms for diffusive fluxes – 2nd order will only assemble gradient information from the gradient information in surrounding good quality cells – So, 0th order is the most aggressive treatment in the bad cells and 2nd order is most conservative
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.