What is the meaning of below warning message ? Master Assembly BaseMesh File is not available. You will need to re-mesh to recover the file before re-connecting the mesh
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Scenario: Using Mesh edit features Ans:When you generate mesh under the mesh folder a base mesh is created. When you edit the mesh, a modified mesh is created. If you clear the edited mesh the software reverts to the base mesh (similar to Undo in other software). We only save one copy of the mesh, so if you are using mesh edit and save a model, the mesh after node merge would be saved and the “base mesh” would be lost. The warning is telling the user that you have resumed a previously saved model and that the base mesh is not available. The base mesh can be re-generated if need be by re-generating the mesh.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- How do I request ANSYS Mechanical to use more number of cores for solution?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- Please explain the difference between Point Mass and Distributed Mass.