January 25, 2023 at 7:17 amFAQParticipant
When you use the chemical species model, the default number of species that can be included in Mixture Material is as follows: •R19.0 and later: up to 700 •R15.0 up to R18.0: up to 500 •R14.5 and earlier: up to 50 There is no limit to the number of registrations in order to register the property on the Material panel In a model that does not solve the equations of each species’ mass fraction, such as the diffusion combustion model, you can use more than the usual maximum number of chemical species. The upper limit will follow what is set in Table Parameters. The number of reactions that can be registered is Fluent 6.3 in 1500. There is no exact upper limit in later versions.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- I am running an electrochemistry simulation in Fluent. How can I access the electrochemistry reaction rates with UDF?
- How do I model humidity in Fluent?
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine (ICE): Port Flow Part 1 – Getting Started
- LES Simulation of Turbulent Flames Using ANSYS Fluent
- How can volume fraction be plotted in a species transport simulation?
- ANSYS Fluent: Describing Non-premixed Combustion using the Steady Flamelet Model
- What is a DASAC failure and how can I correct it?
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine: (ICE) Engine Sector Combustion Part 1 Getting Started
- Error “…Cannot find thermo database file …Reverting to default…” while reading PDF Table. How to link a specific thermodynamic database file to a case?
- ANSYS Internal Combustion Engine (ICE): Engine Sector Combustion Part 6 Results