What is the cause of following error message: *** ERROR *** SUPPRESSED MESSAGE CP = 18.814 TIME= 17:05:07 Unable to calculate Residual for 1:crshar .
April 5, 2023 at 2:33 pmFAQParticipant
For creep curve fitting in MAPDL, If one has a creep model which requires time (e.g., time hardening model), but do not actually want to include time, even then it will be required to specify a positive value for time in the input file or else an error will result: /temp,1650 /1,seqv /2,dcreq /3,time 1401.81E-021.00 2102.72E-021.00 2804.54E-021.00 3466.48E-021.00 4158.29E-021.00 time is set equal to 1, then fix the constant related to time to zero and perform the curve fit.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Question: What is the difference between PLNSOL, EPPL, EQV and PLNSOL,NL,EPEQ?
- ANSYS ACCS: Simulation of a Composite Rib Using ANSYS Composite Cure Simulation Tool
- ANSYS Mechanical: Delamination Analysis using Contact Debonding
- Is Johnson Cook model supported for static structural analysis?
- Hyperelastic Simulations
- How to use layered section to simulate composites and post process the results in ANSYS Mechanical
- Guidelines of modeling a gasket.
- Does it make sense to use viscoelastic material in static structural since it requires the calculation of strain rate?
- What are Isochronous stress-strain curves? How can they be used in ANSYS for modeling creep?
- When the material data sheet of a polymer reports both the Tensile and the Flexural Modulus, which value may be used in place of Young’s Modulus?