March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
For installation of Workbench R11 on 64-bit SUSE 9.x, the 32-bit graphics drivers must be installed before the Workbench installation. Therefore do the following: 1. Download 32-bit drivers from Nvidia homepage. Make sure that the version is the same as your local 64-bit drivers. 2. Extract drivers: ./Nvidia…version.run –extract-only 3. Copy the following driver libs from the 32-bit driver package to /usr/lib and /usr/lib/tls, respectively on your machine: libGL.la libGL.so.
libGLcore.so. libnvidia-cfg.so. libnvidia-tls.so. tls/libnvidia-tls.so. 4. Login as “root” and run “ldconfig” (no options needed) from command line. Then the 32-bit drivers should be active without reboot.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?