January 25, 2023 at 7:34 amFAQParticipant
The message could mean that there might be a joint, remote point, remote force, point mass with defomable behavior or mpc based bonded contact which is causing this issue. Some of these conditions might be sharing location. So, please check your model. If there is a remote force need to be distributed onto the scoped nodes, one constrain equation is not satisfied yet so solver will need to do more iterations to satisfy all the constrain equations so the force can be properly distributed. The message displayed in your case is due to not satisfying the above condition. You can get more details on force-distributed constraints in the following link of the documentation: // Contact Technology Guide // 9. Multipoint Constraints and Assemblies //9.3. Surface-Based Constraints If it is coming because of point mass, remote point, and remote force etc having defomrable behavior, please change behavior to rigid and rerun the anlaysis
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Mechanical: Fatigue Crack Growth Analysis using SMART Crack Growth
- Does ECAD trace mapping support more than one type of trace material (usually copper) in the same layer?
- How can I understand Beam Probe results?
- Can the contact type (bonded or frictional) affect thermal results?
- Which time integration scheme is used in transient thermal analysis and how to change the scheme?
- Why there is difference in contact status between two load steps during Bolt Pretension? LS1: Bolt is Loaded LS2: Pretension is locked
- How to define frictional coefficient as a function of relative sliding velocity
- Static Structural Analysis of a Rear Upright – Part 1
- Modeling Radiative Heat Transfer
- What is pinball radius and does mesh size effect this value?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.