What does the following CFD-Post error mean: ERROR array size exceeds that for a 32-bit integer This is an internal CGNS library error.
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Is you save a CGNS file in Fluent and try to open it in CFD Post, you will get the following error message: “ERROR array size exceeds that for a 32-bit integer This is an internal CGNS library error. The application may be in an unstable state.” The cause for the error is the fact that CGNS files written by Fluent are 64 bit and CFD-Post currently doesn’t support this.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?