June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Multilinear Kinematic Hardening plasticity model simulates metal plasticity behavior under cyclic loading. You must supply the data in the form of plastic strain vs. stress. The first point of the curve must be the yield point, that is, zero plastic strain and yield stress. No segment can have a slope of less than zero. The slope of the stress-strain curve is assumed to be zero beyond the last user-defined stress-strain data point. No segment of the curve can have a slope of less than zero.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS ACCS: Simulation of a Composite Rib Using ANSYS Composite Cure Simulation Tool
- Question: What is the difference between PLNSOL, EPPL, EQV and PLNSOL,NL,EPEQ?
- ANSYS Mechanical: Delamination Analysis using Contact Debonding
- Hyperelastic Simulations
- Is Johnson Cook model supported for static structural analysis?
- When the material data sheet of a polymer reports both the Tensile and the Flexural Modulus, which value may be used in place of Young’s Modulus?
- Does it make sense to use viscoelastic material in static structural since it requires the calculation of strain rate?
- Why the anisotropic stiffness matrix in Engineering Data highlighted in yellow?
- Guidelines of modeling a gasket.
- How does the analysis interpret the time beyond the shear relaxation test data? Will it be a linear behavior. Say, I have shear relaxation data for 10 minutes, and I set my analysis to run for a time of 20 minutes.