What causes the following error? ———————————- Error in subroutine GET_VARVX : OLD : Failure to get data area USER_AV1_FL2 GETVAR originally called by subroutine SU_DVAR_ZONE
Tagged: 19, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General - CFX
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
The error typically occurs in the solver frontend output during the solver initialization, e.g. immediately after the domain Interface information was printed to the out file. In that case it is often caused by the fact that different models are used on both sides of the fluid fluid or fluid porous interface, e.g. a transported Additional Variable is only defined in one domain or the turbulence models are different. If the error message before refers to a recursion problem, please refer to solution ##815988
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.