Tagged: 2020 R1, ensight, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
1. Start STEAMVR. STEAMVR is the interface between applications and hardware. Verify you can see the Mountain room. YOU MUST START STEAM VR AND ACTIVATE THE HEADSET BEFORE STARTING ENSIGHT. 2. Launch EnSight. You can either create an environmental variable CEI_INPUT = openvr and then start up EnSight, or, you can launch EnSight from the command line with the -oculus or -vive flag. 3. You should see in the terminal window â€˜OpenVR â€¦â€™ reported just after the line about 3D input device. 4. Ensure that EnSightâ€™s main window is STILL on your primary monitor (you should not see the GUI in the headsetâ€¦ if you do, move the EnSight GUI back to your main monitor screen). 5. Load up a model (I suggest loading the â€˜Shuttle with Tracesâ€™ from the Welcome Screen). Once loaded, you should then see the Shuttle in your headset. More on VR headsets here: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v201/en/ensight_um/UM-C12.html%23UM-C12xmlidpgfId-1090452
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.