June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
Material Designer is an ANSYS tool for the homogenization of microstructures, enabling you to model and analyze composite materials at a microscale to obtain homogeneous properties. Using a woven fabric draped over a dome-shaped structure as an example, this video demonstrates how to use Material Designer along with ANSYS Composite PrepPost to determine variable material properties as a function of shear angle.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Introduction to ANSYS Material Designer
- ANSYS ACP: Lay-up Mapping of a Composite Spring
- Variable Material Properties Calculated in Material Designer
- Ansys Material Designer – User Defined RVEs (Representative Volume Elements)
- Ply Staggering with ACP – ANSYS Composite PrepPost
- ANSYS Material Designer: Calculating Variable Material Properties