The license have been locked and not been released and returned to the license pool. License Manager restart didn’t help.
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
1. Stop ANSYS License Manager (Either in Services or the License Management center) 2. Create an option file (“C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared FilesLicensinglicense_filesansyslmd.opt”) 3. Add EXCLUDEALL for the user ids showing the license borrowed in license status. – This step will prevent the license usage by those user ids. 4. Start ANSYS License Manager 5. All license locked entries are gone 6. Wait for 3 minutes. 7. Stop the License Manager again. 8. Remove the option file. 9. Start the ANSYS License Manager again.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows