The following error shows up when I try to run Ensight either standalone or in workbench. ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR Capability ANSYS EnSight Enterprise does not exist in the ANSYS licensing pool.
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
Since 2019R1 Ensight requires its own key in a license file. Previously it could checkout a CFD premium or Enterprise key but not anymore. This logic is in the LM so assuming you have the 2019R1 License Manager installed you will no longer be able to run Ensight without its own key. If you are a PremiumEnterprise customer you are entitled to such a key which will be automatically added to your license at renewal. However if you want it sooner you can request your license be reissued by your Ansys account manager.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?