The CFX Solver gives the following error: Details of error:- —————- Error detected by routine MAKDAT Illegal data area length CDANAM = NTOTALS_EST CDTYPE = INTR ISIZE = 0 CRESLT = SIZE Current Directory : /INTERP/NEW/NAMEMAP | ****** PROBLEM REPORT ****** |—————- | Subsystem: Input and Output | Subroutine name: ErrAction | Severity level: Fatal Error | Error message number: 001100279 |—————– | Message: | | Stopped in routine MEMERR
Tagged: 15, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General, General - CFX, Solver Error
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
The default Workbench behavior is to use existing solution data as the initial values for the current run. The CFX Solver may be using the res.err file from a previous failed run as the initial values file in this case. To correct the problem Clear Generated Data on the Solution cell before starting the current run, or manually point to a valid initial values file.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.