March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
Check if this entry exists under the Registry Editor on the machine with normal user permissions: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWARESpaceClaimSplash The Show value should be set to “True” If not, please create it manually: Right click on Spaceclaim under HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWARE and select New Key, then name the new key as Splash Then Right click on Splash and select New String Value On the right side now where it says New Value, name it as Show. Right click on Show and select Modify, then under Value Data, type True > OK Then try opening Spaceclaim and see if the Splash screen comes through. The Registry entry should be created by install but could’ve been missed due to Security/permissions issue at the time of install.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?