March 17, 2023 at 2:15 pmFAQParticipant
The following issues might occur during meshing updates in SpaceClaim Meshing: 1. Error message MultiZone blocking decomposition failed. and no mesh is created. 2. mesh created at different position than current geometry. Typically generated at the original position of the solid before movement. 3. some named selections are incorrect in the exported msh-file Some hints to prevent this issue are: – When using external components, internalize them before meshing. This also ensures that the Groups/Named Selections can be saved in the exported msh-file correctly. – Delete the blocking before moving bodies and re-create the blocking afterwards.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to invert selected edges/faces/bodies?
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation