January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
The SCDM Workbench plugin needs to be successfully configured. This normally happens automatically during the installation of Ansys and typically you will see the following message in the install log SCDM Workbench PlugIn ….. Configure Success The plugin can be configured manually by running the CAD Configuration Manager available from the Ansys start menu: Run the CAD configuration manager with admin rights via a right mouse click on the start menu item tick on SCDM Select next Select Configure Selected CAD interfaces You should see the following message to indicate a successful configure <
> Successful update of CAD Controller SCDM Workbench PlugIn ….. Configure Success If you get a message that indicates that SCDM is not configured this normally means you do not have rights to write to the registry. It is possible to have admin rights but not have rights to edit the registry. If this is the case then you will need to have IT run the CAD Configuration Manager with full IT admin rights.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.