Spaceball does not work in the Windows x64 version of Workbench 10.0 sp1. 3Dconnexion has a 64-bit driver, why doesn’t it work?
April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
The problem was that the Spaceball driver and Software Development Kit for Windows x64 systems was not available in time to make our release. We now have the SDK and have built the dll for the Windows x64 version of Workbench. The customer will need to: 1) Copy the attached dll into [Install Dir]ANSYS INCv100AISOLCommonFileswinx64 2) Then register the dll, as follows: %sytemroot%system32regsvr32.exe [Install Dir]ANSYS INCv100AISOLCommonFileswinx64Motion3DU.dll Some customers have reported that you also need to increase the sensitivity of the spaceball.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?