Some customers may still maintain legacy ANSYS Mechanical Emag product, havenâ€™t migrated to current ANSYS Mechanical Maxwell yet. When choose â€œANSYS Mechanical / Emagâ€ in WB Mechanical 2021 R1 > File > Solve Process Settings for a remote solve option, it could not put proper license feature of ane3 in SetInput.txt MAPDL command line -p argument, i.e. the -p argument is empty: -b nolist -s noread -p -i remote.dat -o solve.out Then in ansys211 command line the -p is empty as well: Running Solver : /apps/ansys_inc/v211/ansys/bin/ansys211 -b nolist -s noread -p -i remote.dat -o solve.out -dis -machines node1:2 -dir “/working/xxxxxx” -usessh It tries to check out a current ANSYS license and fails if not available
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
If migrating to current ANSYS licenses is not an immediate option, add ane3 (without -p) in WB Mechanical 2021 R1 > File > Solve Process Settings > Advanced > Additional Command Line Arguments for the remote solve option.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.