January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
The scheme function provided below creates a file named ‘flow-time-xyz’. Here ‘xyz’ is the value of flow time. For example, if the flow time is 0.0037 seconds then the file name would be ‘flow-time-0.0037’. Current scheme only saves the value of flow time in the file ‘flow-time-xyz’ as an example but this can be changed as needed. ; This scheme function will create a file “flow-time-xyz” ; “xyz” is the current value of flow time in seconds ; Currently this function just appends the current flow time value in this file as an example ; It can be modified according to the use case ; To call this function write (fn1) in Solve-> Execute Commands panel ; We can change filename by changing the value of variable ‘name’. (define (fn1) ; Change file name as needed (define name “flow-time-“) (define fullname (string-append name (number->string (rpgetvar ‘flow-time)))) (append-file fullname ‘(lambda(port)(format port “~an” (rpgetvar ‘flow-time)))))
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to Predict Performance of Bioreactors and Mixing Tanks